DIY Pallet Coat Rack
– Paint pallet
– Sand paper or a sanding sponge
– Small hooks, screws & screwdriver
– Benjamin Moore Fresh Start Primer
– Multiple colours of paint
We used Benjamin Moore Aura for its durability and as we are doing a coastal theme in the store display, we chose Benjamin Moore Trend Colours for 2013: Van Courtland Blue HC-145, Simply White OC-117, Tranquility AF-490, Lemon Sorbet 2019-60 & Stratton Blue HC-142.
As we also have a Benjamin Moore Paint store attached to Mountain Home Décor we have an abundant supply of paint pallets in all sizes. We chose one with five slats for our Coastal Colour Trend which has five colours.
– Sand down any rough wood that might later catch on clothing hanging.
– Give the whole pallet a coat of Benjamin Moore Fresh Start Primer & let dry.
– Apply two coats of each colour , letting dry in between each coat.
– Attach screws – we did them at varying heights.
And hang to any wall surface and voila, you’re finished!