DIY: I LOVE BC, PAINTED TRAY.
Try Benjamin Moore: OC-17 White Dove, HC-144 Palladian Blue and 2123-20 Caribbean Teal. Get creative and feel free to substitute BC for your province or even for the shape of something you love!
· 1 plain wooden tray
· 1 med/fine sanding sponge
· 1 plastic binder divider
· 1 ultra-fine point sharpie
· 1 exacto knife
· Spray on stencil adhesive
· 1 small foam roller & tray
· Paint, we chose OC-17 White Dove. Benjamin Moore’s Aura line in any sheen would be ideal.
· Stencil brushes
Make your own Stencil:
2. Click on the image and then click on the view image button. This isolates the photo. You then right click on the photo and select print.
3. Once printed, cut the page down so that you can tape it to the back of the plastic binder divider. Once taped in place trace with a sharpie.
4. Once your sharpie trace is complete, cut out along the lines to reveal your stencil.
5. We repeated this process for the heart.
Stencil your tray:
1. Using the stencil spray adhesive, lightly spray the back of your stencils and let dry. Once tacky apply stencils to the tray, gently smoothing the edges down.
2. Paint the stencil area using your roller and brushes. Apply 2 coats. Let dry and remove stencil.