DIY: CLIPBOARD, CHALKBOARD WEEKLY CALENDAR.
This is a fun and easy way to stay organized for the week! Write important notes in chalk and clip loose odds and ends on the top. Have fun with Benjamin Moore’s colour palette and chalkboard paint, now available in any BM colour! For our project we chose Ash Blue 2057-40.
– 3 clipboards
– Benjamin Moore’s Chalkboard Paint
– 1 mini roller kit and tray
– 3/4” green painter’s tape
– 3 nails & a hammer
1. Tape the outer edges of the clipboard off then section off the interior so that you create 7 boxes between the three clipboards.
2. Using yours small roller and tray, paint the interior boxes. Let dry for 4 hours then re-coat.
3. Once your second coat is dry, remove the tape carefully. Now, try to contain your excitement, you must wait 3 days to chalk it up!
4. Hang your clipboards on the wall with a a few nails and your hammer.